Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What I do...


Kamji Middle Secondary School lies in between the highway of Phuentsholing and Gedu. It falls under Chhukha Dzongkhag and had been one amongst the best school, where every parents try to seek admission. But I just want to share some of the responsibilities I have been appointed for being a part of the school, viz; 1. Staff secretary
                                                 2. Photography Incharge       
                                                 3. Health Incharge
To speak about these responsibilities:
1.      Staff secretary: to co-ordinate the meeting and keep the minutes of meeting, arrange the gatherings by sending notices, any collection of money especially from Teachers, and maintain the cleanliness of the staff room.

2.      Photography club Incharge: I started this club in 2011 with my camera mainly to generate fund to add the fund for the student support service but before that I bought a camera (for the school) after generating a good amount. The students of my club helps me in snapping photos but before that I give some basic information on how to use(browsed from the net) and also teach them to make some simple frames. Since then I have been the club’s incharge.

3.      Health incharge:  since 2012 I have been the incharge and we are two i.e., for boys and girls as our school is boarding school. As far as possible I tried to seek help from various colleagues and other friend on how to have a healthy school. And I have tried my best my conducting health session for girls and the smaller kid on various important issues or topics.  So, today (4th September,2012) I conducted a health session  to smaller kids (class PP- V) to create awareness on nutritional deficiency stressing more on the following:
i.                    Ill effects of Junk foods
ii.                  Healthy food habit
iii.                Hand washing and maintaining the cleanliness
iv.                Usage of toilets
v.                  Boiled water.
Hence, the above mentioned are the responsibilities I have taken and I give my full effort to carry out the responsibilities successfully and try to initiate the activities related effectively with support of everyone in the school because I consider seeking help provides many good experiences.

1 comment:

  1. It seems you are doing a good job there. Keep it up and keep writing!..

    ReplyDelete