Monday, December 16, 2019

Bronze Medal: My 10th Year Achievement

"Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful man and women keep moving. They make mistakes but they don't quit".     
                                    -Conrad Hilton
Today, on 13th of December, the medal recipients gathered in the Thromdey Office of Phuentsholing along with our Chief Guest the "Executive Secretary". When the Chief guest said, "this award of medal is the vision of our Majesty and it is to honor the hardship and effort of our service to Tsa-Wa-Sum", I really felt motivated and encouraged.
The recipients then received the medals in order from lifetime medal achievement to gold, silver,  and bronze respectively. When it was my turn, I heard the cheers and claps inside me, I was feeling happy and proud to receive my Bronze Medal because the medal signify my 10 years of dedication to my Profession.  Moreover it is the REWARD from our Majesty and as said by George Elliot, "The reward of one duty done is the power to fulfill another".

Therefore, I heartily thank our King for bringing up such a wonderful initiative to reward the Civil Servant. It was indeed a great honor,  to receive this medal.
After receiving, I wondered how far I came and how long I have to walk this path.  But whatever it is, I promise to our King, Country and people that I will always put my best towards building a better citizen for better future of our Nation by Dedicating Sincerely.
Nevertheless, how far we came cannot be possible alone. So, Thank You God, and then to all  my family,  friends,  relatives,  colleagues and  principals, "You all have Boosted Me to reach this Far" and need ur support henceforth too.


No comments:

Post a Comment