Friday, October 16, 2020

My 2020, Birthday

"My first Birthday as a Desuup".

Remembering my school days,  I realized that I  loved celebrating birthdays. Wondering how?  Nothing grand,  in the evening prior to my birthday,  i would run to shop to  buy chocolates. I would feel very happy when my classmates sang the Birthday song, while I distributed the candies. Reaching my my college days,  I wasn't fond of it and so haven't celebrated until now but this time on 14th October,  it was surprisingly a very great day for me. 




I was surrounded by so many unexpected but beautiful people, indeed it was a great privilege to have had celebrated in the presence of Dasho Dzongda,   Dasho SP, Major ST,  Lieut. Tandin and few of my Nyamros. What a coincidence it was. Thanks to Desuup Nyamro Palden for her cake, that i got this privilege. "You made my day wonderful,  dear".  And I would not forget to thank  Desuup Penpa,  "your Pizza was a on-time serving to all my guest of honor".  

I thought, my birthday ended well but didnt, it continued.  To my surprise,  Desuup Nyamros of PSA Night Patrolling Team wished me with a cake too.  OMG!  A feeling of closeness,  touched my heart. ♥ Thank you Nyamros,  I wouldn't forget all the love and supports you shower me. 

Was this the end??? 

No, because When i opened my Facebook, it was flooded with wonderful wishes and blessings from all my families and friends near & far.Thank u every one for remembering me making my birthday beautiful.

You All Made my Day🙏👍🤘🤘🤘

No comments:

Post a Comment