Wednesday, May 6, 2020

My First few days in MTC ♥

"Respect the Training.
  Honor the Commitment.
  Cherish the results."
                                     -Anonymous

"This is the beginning of anything I want", for I knew my capacity to endure and fight for a cause.

05/05/05
Saw my piece of writing saved as "My Diary" in my mobile Note and couldn't help, then to post it.  ✌ ☺

My Diary

18/01/2020
Gathered at Changlimithang parking lot to head towards MTC,  Tencholing. Felt the zeal in me to work very hard during my Training and then realized I have dozed off the whole time before reaching the destination except for a stop to relieve ourselves. ☺
Then reaching MTC,  we all gathered in the ground. Some had already reached. I remember we were asked to fall in and do some simple drills, "Kayjur,  Demten,  jog choed" ☺

By evening,  we got to know our Adjutant Lieutenant Tshewang Rinzin, Over all Incharge Lopen Dholay and Lopen. Gyembo, but couldn't catch up the names of most of Officers and Instructors. Hoped, I would slowly catch up their names. ☺✌
19/01/2020
Not much can I remember about this day but I think, had practiced some drills  and experienced the challenging punishments because it was our first time.
I got to know my platoon mates and since then they became my very close people, "Nyamros". Had it not been with my mates support, I wouldnt have completed.





I remember, morning Joggings and as soon our instructors would say " Gom Thung Nidhap Choed", my face would droop down.  This was what I really didn't like and hence Coz of this I always landed up in "Limping party" and we would burst out laughing when the appointed instructor would say,  "Langra party Jog Choed." 😂 😂 😂

20/01/2020
Done with my morning chores after waking up at 4:30am, we gathered in front of the dinning hall wearing our orange field dress at 5:30am. Practiced some drills and leaded to Tensuung Lhakhang to offer our prayers & drank the Holy water. Then headed for breakfast after gathering in front of the Dining Hall.

Dressed in Mufti, we again gathered infront of dining hall at about 8:30am and practiced some drills.  From there, headed towards basketball court and practiced some drills. Then we marched to MPH, which our  seniors shared that it was our 2nd Bedroom because inspite active listener, the powerful room would carry us to our sweetest dream. 😴☺

We had an audience with Lyonpos. He welcomed us, the 37th batch comprising of 126 Desuups and wished for our successful training. When the addressing was over, we gathered in the ground for photo session with Lyonpo and other distinguished guest. After that we headed to the area where some cultural programs of Tensuungs and their wives were presented.

Sumptuous lunch was served, meanwhile the solo and duet songs by the Magsaars continued. Before seeing off our Lyonpo,  we Desuups presented "Cham Chamma Cham" Dance. After an adieu, we were asked to gather in front of dining hall in field dress.

At about 2.30pm, we gathered in front of Ammunition storage. The instructor introduced us about the pistol called Glock-17. From each platoons, 3  sections  were formed and leaded to the outdoor classroom. We practically learnt how to use Glock 17 pistol comprising of, "how to fill in magzine, Hold,  Aim and shoot." We were then  dispersed to our Barracks after gathering in the WT ground.

At about 5.30pm again we gathered in front of dining hall and leaded to enjoy the cultural show of TAPT. After that,  we had an "Interaction program" within the platoons with respective OICs in casual dress.

The Day ended well,  with full of engagements and tired body.  However, I couldn't help myself then jotting down my well spent  day.

                           ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ 
I remember planning to continue writing ... However, lack of time and tired body,  I couldn't. However all the Beautiful Memories are Treasured in my Heart along with my Nyamros. Miss you all....





No comments:

Post a Comment