Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Teachers Day

Early morning i  checked my mobile, saw some messages,  indeed more than regular.  I knew it would be the wishes coming from kids, families and relatives. Without going to washroom i sat for a while and read all the messages and thanked as well.

Some captions were touchy and catchy...i enjoyed infact. There were beautiful songs and some videos for Teachers day too. I was too much engrossed that by the time i looked at the clock, it was almost 7am.
So quickly went for a quick bath and started my morning chores. And completed everything by 8.30 and got ready for the school. 

When I reached the school, group of kids awaits teachers to put on the badges to welcome and wish the teachers. I tgen entered in and there were our teachers with bright and Gorgeous looks. Children were moving here n there in search of their respective teachers to present the gifts and to wish them too. Children then performed the wonderful dances and songs, which were worth listening, watching and appreciating. Everyone were enjoying and some were taking pictures and making videos, surely to upload in their instagram n facebook pages i thought.
Then i checked my facebook pages and saw lots of updates, wishing their teachers and the pictures and videos too sharing their joy on  teachers day...
I thought i should too share my joys but then my mobile got switched off and that was the end of my Teachers day.😊
Thank u for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment